Pat Kitano, with his very kind words (although, I've been blogging for a year now!), has put the meme to me once again.
So, Pat, here's a quick 5 more things you may not know about me...
1. Didn't fly until I was 21 years old... now, I fly often but clutch the seat during turbulence
2. I've lived in Illinois (Chicago mostly) my entire life, never spending more than two weeks out of the state (although, traveling often). I do plan on spending extended time somewhere else, sometime before I'm toast.
3. My birth name is Welz and I'm German/Polish. Rojas is my Cuban step-family name... and I legally changed my name just before getting married (almost 6 years ago). My wife and I had to pick a sur-name and "Rojas" has been like a nickname from my friends my entire life.. they never use my first name!
4. I can't see a damn thing without my contact lenses
5. My first car was a '79 Pontiac Grand Prix Coupe The doors would jam, so I broke into it over a half dozen times.
Pat... that terrific plug just got you a permanent link!
Now, I tag our buddy Christine to "out" her into the real estate world.